This gif is very important
only because it shows me how to take half the pizza for myself
you don’t deserve to know the way that i still think about you
"1. Always take pictures of the sky when it’s pretty, it probably won’t ever look like that again.
-advice for sad teenage girls that own too many flannels (via thelarrystylinson)
2. Wear that skirt you like, even if your mom says it’s too short.
3. Take off the dark eyeliner and nail polish once in a while, you’ll feel lighter.
4. Chop off your hair if you want, it will grow back eventually.
5. Count the freckles on your arms and draw lines between them, your skin is like the night sky.
6. Sleep under six blankets with the fan on high in the middle of the winter, the sound is soothing.
7. Tell that boy to stop touching your thigh, even if it is flattering.
8. Say thank you and flash a smile when your sister says that your outfit is ugly.
9. Raise your hand when you know the answer, even if the class is all upperclassmen.
10. Read that book again, you’ll notice something you didn’t the first time.
11. Don’t drink too much caffeine, you’ll get the jitters and bomb your math test.
12. Wear pencils behind your ears, it’s convenient.
13. Try to talk to people, it won’t kill you.
14. When a cute boy tries to cheat off your test, write the wrong answers and change them later.
15. It’s ok to feel happy, don’t let other peoples sadness make you feel bad."
"Don’t call me beautiful
I don’t care
call me intelligent
tell me my laugh is contagious;
that I made you smile
tell me I have something to offer"
when your parents ask you to help them with technology
No matter what u do or say..they’ve already decided it’s not enough and don’t wanna listen.. :: http://ift.tt/18wV5Yc